Exposing the LASIK Scam

One Surgeon at a Time
It is currently Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:39 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Put Up a Web Site - Post and Tell Everyone your Story
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:22 am 
 WWW  Profile

If your have had a bad refractive surgery outcome, post and tell your story to everyone you know! If possible, put up a website, tell the truth and only the truth! Surgeons do not like these web sites and as hard as they are trying to shut them down they cannot. If you cannot create or afford a web site, contact someone who has a web site, write your story and ask them to include it in their web site. The information has to get out there. I have kept many people who were considering lasik to not have it after all. The industry is not advanced enough yet. Why we have a newcomer who had customvue intralase about 7 months ago and is having major problems, read his story under Scientist. Until the media starts picking up on it or the surgeons admit that lasik is not a good procedure, our jobs are now done. Those of us who are suffering, wish to God that someone had warned us, no one did, but we have to do what the others did not do. We have no choice, because it could affect a family member, a loved one, anyone else that we had no idea was considering lasik! Tell everyone and keep on talking about it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:24 am 
 E-mail  Profile

Elvira -

Any update on your situation? Your family? Your eye problems?
I have not seen any posts from you in a while and I was hoping things eased up for you somewhat.

Take care,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:25 am 

Thank you so very much for asking me for an update on my life. So very much has happened in my life these past three years since I had lasik.

My eyes still burn and hurt quite a bit. Most of my eyelashes are gone. I am sleeping a little bit more without sleeping pills. Sleeping pills were not really helping me.

My spouse of 35 years abandoned me in September 2006, he had started an affair in 2003, unknown to me. However, this was only one of the many affairs he had during our marriage. His first known affair took place when we were married 4 1/2 years and I was pregnant. His affair was with a female prisoner, when he worked as a jail guard.

I was so very foolish in putting up with his infidelity, and financially supporting him for years. Unfortunately, I gave my wedding vows, too much importance. I stood by him through thick and thin. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

Both my adult sons, also abandoned me, telling me that I was not their mother and had never been their mother. My oldest son is now trying to make amends with me. I only worked all my life to support my sons!

Between September 2006 and February 2007, I wanted desperately for my life to end and I made "foolish" attempts to end my own life. I kept praying and asking God to please help me. I had resigned myself, into believing that I would never have anyone else love me. I knew for sure that I was going to be all alone the rest of my life.

All my life, I have had tremendous faith in God. I lost most of it after lasik. I just kept asking God to please help me, as I no longer wanted to live in pain and all alone without my family. God has always taken care of me, and I did not know what happened this time with lasik.

God answered my prayers, in a most mysterious way.

About 42 years ago, when I was 13 years old, a young man who was 15 years old, fell "head over heels" madly in love with me, because of my intelligence and "professional" behavior in the classroom. At my tender age, I was not ready for "boys." So, I told my friend's messengers to tell Dimples, to go fly a kite, and if that was not enough to tell him to go jump in the lake! Dimples was completely heartbroken. He "studied" me for close to three years in school, as I was all he ever wanted in life.

Dimples changed schools in tenth grade, but kept track of me through his friends and other ingenious ways. Through the years, though I had married, he still kept track of me. Earlier this year, our paths miraculously crossed again.

God answered my prayers by sending an Angel to me. This angel is Dimples, who has helped me tremendously with my life.

Dimples has confessed his undying love for me, all his life. He had resigned himself into knowning that he would never see me or hear from me, ever again. That he would die and never have held the girl of his dreams in his arms, and whispered to her how much he loves her.

Well, I have lost my heart completely to him. He is absolutely nothing like my ex. Dimples has made such a difference in my life that I no longer want to end my life and he has even given me the strength that I needed to forgive my ex for everything he did to me in 35 years.

Dimples and I are so much alike, it is as if he is my twin. He knows so much about me, that he often knows me even better than I know myself. He has tried hard to help me know and recognize myself again.

Who would have ever dreamed, that I have stayed in my house, hardly going out these past three years, since lasik, and Dimples crosses my path out of the clear blue. Ours is a love story that only happens in fairy tales. I was a starry eyed teenager who always dreamed of finding the man of her dreams and love of her life, but I did not. I settled when I married my ex. And now at my age, God has given me a second chance in life.

Dimples does not care about my lasik complications, he says he will take me anyway he can. If I am even one tenth of the sweet, innocent girl who stole his heart, he is more than happy. Dimples and I do not know what the future holds in store for us, but as he says that what is important is that we spend eternity together in heaven. That our short earthly lives pale in comparison to heavenly eternity.

My Dimples is extremely intelligent, sensitive, truthful, caring, family oriented and I could just go on and on. For the first time in my life, I feel that I am now experiencing true love. It is such a shame that I wasted so many years with ex, but as my true love says, that is water under the bridge, and what matters now is that we put ourselves in God's hands. We need to allow God to bless us in our attempt to live "happily ever after." Our equation for love is: respect, trust, and God's blessings.

I still have health problems because of lasik. My life has been turned upside down due to lasik. My ex is in a rush to divorce me, as his life is short because of his health, and I am sure he wants to remarry before he dies. I worked practically all my married life and made much more income than he did. Now he wants half of my pension and of course half of everything we accumulated. I am putting all of this in God's hands and asking God to please once again help me.

If I had not had lasik, it is doubtful that Dimples and I would have reconnected, after so many years. I would have lived my life fully, without ex and just kept moving forward. There is a saying that I grew up with "no hay mal por que bien no venga." It means that there is nothing bad that happens that something good does not come out of it.

I now have hope and faith that I may have a future, in spite of my lasik problems, with my Dimples. So many incredible miracles have been happening in my life in a very short period of time. I am eternally grateful to God for sending my Angel. Dimples.

Will try to keep you posted as to what happens with us.

Thanx Anthony, for caring. "Muchas gracias!"

Elvira, la nina adorada. Dimples calls me his nina adorada.