|Exposing the LASIK Scam
|What constitutes false advertising for refractive surgery?
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Eye [ Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:27 pm ]|
|Post subject:||What constitutes false advertising for refractive surgery?|
Examples of false advertising for refractive surgery... things they CANNOT SAY:
- Throw away your glasses or contacts
- enjoy perfect vision
- guaranteed 20/20 vison (or any guaranteed visual outcome)
- enjoy glasses-free 20/20 vision
- improve the QUALITY of your vision
- "Tired of glasses and contacts?". As we all know, many patients still require corrective lenses after LASIK, so they cannot imply that LASIK will eliminate the need for glasses or contacts.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group