Exposing the LASIK Scam

One Surgeon at a Time
It is currently Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:38 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Kremer Laser Eye Center
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:44 pm 
Offline
 Profile

Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:39 am
Posts: 35
I had lasik done at Kremer Laser Eye Center in King of Prussia, PA. Dr. Pronesti performed the surgery on me. He and his team of techs mixed my eye readings up with someone else and I got their procedure done instead.

Beware of this place! It's like a factory..they have patients lined up for surgery on their surgery days.


Top
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:04 am 
Offline
 E-mail  Profile

Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:01 am
Posts: 146
Ah!!
I had my surgery at Kremer too!
My pupils are huge and now I can not see at night!
Please let me know about your experience!


Top
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:45 am 
Offline
 E-mail  Profile

Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:01 am
Posts: 146
Kremer was just recently purchased by TLC Laser Eye Centers.
TLC has an 80% hold of Kremer, with the 4 remaining refractive surgeons at Kremer taking control of the remaining 20%.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Design By Poker Bandits