Exposing the LASIK Scam

One Surgeon at a Time
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:29 am

All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:02 am 

Hi all,

I am an administrator at Cre8asite Forum.

We had someone post a link in that thread, and point out some of the pages where the person who started that thread is mentioned elsewhere on the web, including this forum thread.

While we appreciate the heads up, and that there may be potentially a problem, one of our forum rules specifically states that personal attacks on other members of the forum violates our rules.

The poster may deserve the attacks, or may not. I don't know. Regardless, if you read the thread, the title of this post in this forum is correct. He does appear to be seeking help regarding credibility.

You know, you can't paint white stripes on a horse, and call it a zebra, and expect people to believe you. There were a number of issues raised in that post regarding credibility that may not be followed. The only way to really earn credibility is to become credible.

We welcome you to come by the forums, and we'd be happy if you sign up to discuss issues around building web sites. But I'll ask that you don't sign up just to attack this person, because I'd just have to remove those posts.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely.

Bill Slawski
Cre8asite Forums Administrator

Post subject: Bill Slawski banned from TheLasikFlap.com
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:46 pm 
Site Admin
 E-mail  Profile

Bill:

While the public is welcome to post on TheLasikFlap.com we cannot condone unethical activities by individuals such as yourself who provide assistance to a fake patient advocacy group operated by Glenn Hagele. Therefore, I am deactivating your account, and am politely requesting that you avoid signing up for other accounts here for the purpose of spamming this forum.

Admin