Exposing the LASIK Scam

One Surgeon at a Time
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:29 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Glenn Hagele ratchets up attacks on injured LASIK patients
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:31 pm 

CyberAssassin Glenn Hagele of CRSQA/USAEyes operates a hate site that he uses to harass and intimidate injured LASIK patients.

Glenn Hagele harasses injured LASIK patients at home and at work and uses the internet to threaten and defame them.

He published their personal information, exposing them to identity theft. Some patients were forced to file fraud alerts with the credit bureaus because he published their personal information including home addresses, home phone numbers, dates of birth, and driver's license numbers. Publishing personal information for the purpose of harassment is a crime.

He contacts their employers, trying to cause problems for them at work.

He calls female patients at home and hangs up the phone to scare them.

He published the name of one injured patients 77-year old mother.

He called two injured female patients whores (he said it rhymes with boars) and defamed them by falsely accusing them of taking LASIK industry advertising money.

He threatened to publish a female patient's divorce records, family dispute with a neighbor, and her business records.

He invades their privacy. He hires investigators to "investigate" them.

He stated in an email that he would cause their demise.

He sent a document which had been altered with the name and employer of an injured LASIK patient to an ASCRS official, resulting in ASCRS contacting the patient's employer in an attempt to cause problems for her at work.

Patients have reported him to the FBI, FTC, and local law enforcement agencies.

Glenn Hagele stated in an email that he "needed" these injured LASIK patients to make defamatory comments about him and his bogus organization, CRSQA/USAEyes so he could take legal action:

Glenn Hagele:
"******, ******, *****, and ***** have all defamed me or doctors I have worked with, but for some of the worst defamation the time to act had expired. I needed them to raise it again or act anew."

When former CRSQA Chairman, Dan Durrie, learned of Glenn Hagele's plans to attack injured LASIK patients, he stated, "Glenn has not been representing the board in his legal action and has not discussed his tactics with me. I was very surprised by his e-mail stating his plans to do so. Due to his comments to do so, I have notified him that I am resigning from the board. I am only interested in helping patients. - DSD"

Here's a sample of what surgeons think of Glenn Hagele and his bogus organization:

Dr. Barrie Soloway:
"In one sense, any layperson can go out and set up an organization similar to what Hagele has done. There is no way to prevent an organization from simply being a rubber stamp, 'Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval' for payment."
Source: http://www.eyeworld.org/article.php?sid=286

Dr. Richard Lindstrom:
"Glenn seems to see himself as a white night crusading for Laski (sic) and his dissatisfied patient enemies wish to destroy the operation entirely. We cannot win by getting involved. There are not at this time reasonable people on either side. What you read here is just a paragraph in a thick book of similar accusations and counteraccusations including active litigation. ***** ****** is not ASCRS friend, nor at the moment is Glen Hagele. None of this is good for the field or ASCRS. Stay as far away as you can."
Source: http://www.lasikfraud.com/news/archives/000164.html

Dr. William Trattler:
"First - there is absolutely no relationship between myself and Glenn Hagle or CRSQA. I am a refractive surgeon, and I have no interest in being CRSQA certified. CRSQA certification is a waste of money, and there is nothing that suggests that there is any difference between a surgeon who has CRSQA certfication or not."
Source: http://lasikflap.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=21

What does Glenn Hagele think of real LASIK patient advocacy organizations?

Glenn Hagele:
"I equate SurgicalEyes to a ant on the ass of a cow I pass by going 50 in my sports car."

How does Glenn Hagele really feel about injured LASIK patients?

Glenn Hagele, attacking an injured female LASIK patient for warning patients about the risks of LASIK on the internet:

"Next time you are going to spread your bovine fertilizer here or anywhere, think about the white cane that YOU DO NOT USE and think about the people who you insult by claiming some sort of righteous indignation because you made a bad decision in your life. Not only have you demonstrated time and again that you don't have the emotional ability to handle your own problems without vomiting your neurosis on the rest of the world, you have the unmitigated gall to tell people who have real problems that you have a "shattered" life. I, for one, have had enough of you. Take your sniveling whining to SurgicalEyes where it is appreciated and leave the rest of the sane world out of your self-perpetuated gloom."

Glenn Hagele's madness, in his own words:

"There is a lot of method to my madness, but it all comes down to Divide and Conquer."

Glenn Hagele is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Do not trust anyone whose bread gets buttered by the LASIK industry.

For more information about the fake patient advocate Glenn Hagele of CRSQA/USAEyes and the surgeons who support this patient harassment organization, visit www.usaeyes.us

Glenn Hagele is a dead beat dad, a tax evader, a bankrupt loser (all public record) and a con man who operates a bogus "patient advocacy" organization from his home in Sacramento, and gets paid by LASIK surgeons to promote LASIK and harass injured LASIK patients. He is the LASIK industry's hitman.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:32 pm 

Be wary of those serving as Board of Trustees at CRSQA/USAEyes, it?s hard to believe Glenn Hagele would be doing all those dirty works alone without the consent of his financial backers.

Glenn Hagele is evil no doubt, but I think the evilest ones are the surgeons who continue to fund and support him despite all his thuggish acts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:42 am 

Is this a recent list of the CRSQA board of trustees?

Jack Holladay ? LASIK surgeon

Keith Croes - communications/jounalism?

Kenneth Hagele ? Brother of Glenn Hagele (does he need a job, too?)

Robert Buffington ? Sacramento OD (some local nobody? Hagele's personal OD, perhaps?)

Randy McDonald - salesman?

It looks like Hagele is trying to keep the Board members from being known to the public, which is not permitted for a "non-profit" under IRS regulations. But when did Hagele ever do things legally and ethically? It's been a sham non-profit from the start. It's purpose is to promote business for LASIK surgeons who pay a fee for a bogus "certification", and to provide a salary for the scam artist Glenn Hagele. I think I'll file an IRS complaint.

Does anyone want to stage a legal free-speech protest in front of Jack Holladay's clinic and expose him for supporting this patient harassment organization?

Here's proof that the patient hate site/harassment site run by Glenn Hagele was owned by CRSQA (page 11).
http://www.lasikfraud.com/crsqa/threats ... h_ssns.pdf

"What concerns me is that if the person informing the patient is themselves poorly or inaccurately informed then how on earth can consent ever be truly informed?" Dr. Sarah Smith

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:36 pm 

Hagele is at it again. He can't even give it a break for Thanksgiving. Get a life, dude!

"What concerns me is that if the person informing the patient is themselves poorly or inaccurately informed then how on earth can consent ever be truly informed?" Dr. Sarah Smith

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:48 pm 

He's at it again. The laws in this country for harassment, especially harassment of women, need to be strengthened so he can be put where he belongs -- behind bars. He seems to particularly enjoy harassing women.

Post subject: CRSQA section on Lasikdisaster.com
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:24 am 
Site Admin
 E-mail  Profile

Check out the CRSQA section on Lasikdisaster.com. It is on the front page:

http://www.lasikdisaster.com/index.htm