Exposing the LASIK Scam

One Surgeon at a Time
It is currently Fri May 25, 2018 9:34 am

All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:51 am 

Anthony,

Please remember for your disability evaluation that you have "irregular astigmatism". That's a recognized vision disorder. You have it. It's irrefutable. It cannot be corrected by glasses. They can see it on your topography. It was caused by LASIK. And it's debilitating for you because of your pupil size.

I am concerned about the outcome of this meeting with a LASIK surgeon. LASIK surgeons are notorious for covering up for each other. Do you know for a fact that he's not a friend of your surgeon? What's his name? You can PM or email me if you wish. Do you have the option of going to an ophthalmologist who does not perform LASIK?

"The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:47 am 
 E-mail  Profile

Unfortunatly, I called disability and told them that referring me to another LASIK surgeon was a severe conflict of interest. However, they "informed" me that this doctor's decision and testing were not the sole basis of my disability claim.

I am going to print out what you said about my irregular astigatmatism. I have no problem remember what disorders I have, but I have trouble remembering how to describe them and their root cause (for example - the root cause of "daybursts"). I am making sure to print out all of information I gathered from the flap so I can support all of my claims. Here is where I should thank you for reading all the medical literature!!

I can almost guarentee that this lasik surgeon is friends or is in contact with my surgeon since their is no true independence in this region between lasik surgeons (Also my doctor reads my posts). Basically I was finshed before I had a chance. But the topographies don't lie, but the surgeons do. I have to go Thursday with the honest truth and hope that the honest truth gets recorded. If it does, I really have the possibility of having a chunk of my life put back into place.

Thanks again, I am making sure to go back and print out all the relevant information related to all my problems so I can properly document them.