Exposing the LASIK Scam

One Surgeon at a Time
It is currently Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:29 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Lying Lasik Doctors Get their Due?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:23 pm 

"I had a dream..." It was the best dream I have had in a long, long time...I saw all Lying Lasik Doctors bankrupt, trying to sell their used, dull, re-used, micro-keratome blades at a Flea Market and they had no customers...Finally, they went bankrupt!! And they had no money coming in, and debt to the point where they lost their BMW, BENZ, boat, house, motorcycles, private school college funds, credit cards, EVERYTHING!!

If everyone one of you just told YOUR PERSONAL HORRIFIC STORY OF LYING LASIK DOCTORS to each and every reltative, friend, foe, business associate, and 1-2 strangers a day, these Lying Snake Savages would be forced out of business and maybe if they are lucky they would be selling used micro-keratome blades at the Flea Markets in order to pay for their mopeds which isn't even what they deserve!!

If everyone just put in a complaint to the Department of Regulation on their Lying Lasik Doctor, the complaints would accumulate and they would have their license suspended...If everyone would just take 5 minutes once per week or month and write a www.Blogger.com on how their Lying Lasik Doctor lied to them, how these quacks threatened to sue their own patients, how they lie to make any amount of money, and how the flap never heals, and how the informed consent is so they DON'T lose a lawsuit, they would be bankrupt in no time!!

If everytime these Lying Lasik Doctors type any form of their name or family's name into Google, and it comes up with horrific stories about how they mistreated patients, lies and betrayal, that one by one would help make it safer for their next patient...

See the problem is the gov't and the lasik doctors aren't scared if they screw you up. Don't you think it should be the other way around? Shouldn't they be scared that they are going to go to jail, lose their license, lose their home, lose their bank accounts and be publicized on the news night after night????

YOU CAN MAKE THE DIFFERENCE, one person at a time!!
Since they only care about money, lets try to convince the entire population to NOT get lasik...lets see their $50,000/month + nut come in with no income coming in and see how long they can stay afloat!!

Lying Lasik Doctors should be the ones suffering daily NOT us!!

PERIOD!!

It's up to you...the choice is yours!!

Last edited by John on Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Lying Lasik Doctors Get their Due?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:57 pm 

John wrote:
"I had a dream..." It was the best dream I have had in a long, long time...I saw all Lying Lasik Doctors bankrupt, trying to sell their used, dull, re-used, micro-keratome blades at a Flea Market and they had no customers...Finally, they went bankrupt!! And they had no money coming in, and debt to the point where they lost their BMW, BENZ, boat, house, motorcycles, private school college funds, credit cards, EVERYTHING!!

If everyone one of you just told YOUR PERSONAL HORRIFIC STORY OF LYING LASIK DOCTORS to each and every reltative, friend, foe, business associate, and 1-2 strangers a day, these Lying Snake Savages would be forced out of business and maybe if they are lucky they would be selling used micro-keratome blades at the Flea Markets in order to pay for their mopeds which isn't even what they are deservant of!!

If everyone just put in a complaint to the Department of Regulation on their Lying Lasik Doctor, the complaints would accumulate and they would have their license suspended...If everyone would just take 5 minutes once per week or month and write a www.Blogger.com on how their Lying Lasik Doctor lied to them, how these quacks threatened to sue their own patients, how they lie to make any amount of money, and how the flap never heals, and how the informed consent is so they DON'T lose a lawsuit, they would be bankrupt in no time!!

If everytime these Lying Lasik Doctors type any form of their name or family's name into Google, and it comes up with horrific stories about how they mistreated patients, lies and betrayal, that one by one would help make it safer for their next patient...

See the problem is the gov't and the lasik doctors aren't scared if they screw you up. Don't you think it should be the other way around? Shouldn't they be scared that they are going to go to jail, lose their license, lose their home, lose their bank accounts and be publicized on the news night after night????

YOU CAN MAKE THE DIFFERENCE, one person at a time!!
Since they only care about money, lets try to convince the entire population to NOT get lasik...lets see their $50,000/month + nut come in with no income coming in and see how long they can stay afloat!!

Lying Lasik Doctors should be the ones suffering daily NOT us!!

PERIOD!!

It's up to you...the choice is yours!!

Post subject: Damaged patients part of the problem
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:36 am 

Sadly, damaged patients who are not willing to speak out about their LASIK complications are paving the way for more people to be damaged.

Bad things are allowed to happen when good people do nothing to stop them.

I'm not sure I 'get' the flea market thing.

Post subject: Where do Lying Lasik Doctors Go After Lasik Collapses?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:39 pm 

They only know how to slice and dice right?
They probably have a room full of used microkeratome blades right?
That is all they know...They'll probably be trying to sell the used blades at their local flea markets because they won't have any other type of career to fall back on...

THE LASIK INDUSTRY DRIES UP...it appears that Tiger Woods eyes are deteriorating. When people start to figure it out, or about his ex girlfriend Kashmira Karanjia who was ruined from lasik, same dr. as Tiger, or about Regis Philbin or about Kathy Griffin, then people won't have ANY refractive surgery, as they will THEN realize it's not worth the risk!

Hope this helps to make sense...don't read into it. It's just a dig to the lying lasik doctors and the industry...

Post subject: Have you noticed ...
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:40 pm 

That ya ain't ever met a fella who said he wanted to be a doctor 'cause he wanted to help people?

Never. Not once. Can ask a thousand peeps and it'll still never come up.

Was talkin' to my advisor a few years ago, 'fore I had LASIK. "What do you want to do?" she asked. "I want to help people," I replied. She looked at me like I was weird and asked again, "No, what do you want to do for a job? For money?"

Right.

I was talkin' to my neighbor awhile back, also 'fore LASIK. "Why you wanna do that?" he asked me. "'Cause I wanna help people," I replied. He thought about it a moment. Wasn't a big fan of my career choice. "You should work for a charity," he finally said.

Not a bad idea, actually, 'sides the politics. But notice how no one ever says, "You should be a doctor" when ya say ya wanna help people.

Villains, the lot of 'em.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:45 pm 

I will be completely honest with you.... I am in the medical field, and I am sorry to say that you are mostly correct. People's best interest are often put in last place. Also, the phenomenon where doctors should not criticize other doctors runs rampant. When I mentioned to a fellow professional what I have in store for Joseph P. Kiernan of Premier Eye Care and Surgery, for ruining my vision, I met with "but he is also a professional." That makes me so sick! It's because of that mentality that people still keep getting hurt, regardless of the area of medicine. You may not believe me, but I did enter medicine to help people. It was experiences with poor quality (greedy, lack of skill, etc...) doctors that convinced me to go down the medical route. Overall, be careful with medical professionals. many of them are in the field for the wrong reasons; Reasons that could impair you for life. :x