Exposing the LASIK Scam

One Surgeon at a Time
It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:46 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Hurt Lasik Patient Like Myself? What does it take to get on
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:07 pm 

I have been asked this question more than ONE HUNDRED TIMES over the past 8 years of PLVH "Post Lasik Visual Hell" which should be a bumper sticker and an acronym that every medical doctor's dictionary should reference starting with the PDR: Physician's Desk Reference...

So, hurt lasik patient like myself...I have one question for you:

"WHAT WILL IT TAKE FOR YOU TO NOT BE PISSED OFF AT YOUR LASIK DOCTOR, NOR HAVE ILL THOUGHTS TO YOUR LASIK DOCTOR AND THEIR FAMILY, AND WHAT WILL IT TAKE FOR YOU TO MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE?"

The answer is always the same...The lasik doctors get it wrong everytime as they are always focused on the other end, the MONEY, as they think it's always about the lawsuit or threat of being sued, but that is certainly not the case...

THE CORRECT ANSWER:

"WE ALL WANT OUR PRE LASIK VISION BACK...WHATEVER IT TAKES...REGARDLESS OF THE COST...AND THE LASIK SURGEON WHO TOOK OUR LIVES FROM US, WHO CAUSED MANY OF US TO HAVE SUICIDAL TENDENCIES, DIVORCED HOUSEHOLDS, LOSS OF JOBS, LOSS OF INCOME, LOSS OF CONFIDENCE, AND LOSS OF HOPE."

LASIK DOCTORS:

If you are not being honest with each and every potential lasik patient, and you are NOT telling EVERY LASIK PATIENT THAT THE FLAP NEVER TRULY HEALS, AND IS TRULY LEAVING A PERMANENT SCAR ON THE CORNEA FOR LIFE, AND THERE ARE A SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT OF SIDE EFFECTS, then you are lying by NOT telling these FACTS!!

PATIENTS OF LASIK TO COME AND HURT LASIK CASUALTIES:

I would make it as hard as humanly possible on your lasik doctor that stole your life from each of you...I would put a complaint in on each of them to the Dept of Regulation and hire an attorney to SUE THEIR PANTS OFF...

I would NEVER ALLOW THEM TO TRAMPLE OVER YOUR LIFE BECAUSE THEY HAD MORE OF AN INTEREST IN EARNING $5,000 THEN THEY DID IN TELLING THE TRUTH OR IN LOOKING OUT FOR YOUR BEST INTERESTS...NOR, WOULD I ALLOW THEM TO be blasphemous of the oath that they swore when they decided to do no harm, called the Hippocratic Oath that every Lasik Surgeon is GUILTY AS SIN of...

Don't let up...don't let them get away with it! Don't let them get the best of you. Don't let them ruin YOUR ONLY LIFE and get away with it as they put their kids through private school, have the boat on the weekends, the ski chateau, and their private jets...All from YOUR RUINED EYESIGHT!!

If you do, you are hurting everyone else that is going to be following your ruined life...not fair for you, but certainly NOT FAIR TO THE PERSON NEXT IN LINE THAT is about to get "SLICED AND DICED" with a flap that never heals...

Good luck...