|Exposing the LASIK Scam
|LCA Vision advertises for LASIK Pimp on Monster.com
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Eye [ Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:42 pm ]|
|Post subject:||LCA Vision advertises for LASIK Pimp on Monster.com|
And it sounds like they are looking for a monster. I bolded some choice excerpts. They want a convincing salesman - why does the applicant need empathy if refractive surgery is so terrific? What possible 'conflicts' would this person have to resolve if refractive surgery is such a snap?
LCA-Vision (see all of this employer's jobs)
7840 Montgomery Road
Cincinnati, OH 45236
[ Apply for this job ]
Date Added/Updated: 2006-Jan-14
Reference ID: DF2578663
City: Wethersfield Market Area: Connecticut
Category: Health Care
Duration: Full Time
Description: Title: Staff Optometrist
Role: To perform pre and post operative examinations to LasikPlus patients providing the highest levels of quality patient care and maximizing conversion of good lasik candidates to surgery.
1. Builds patient confidence by educating in a friendly, enthusiastic manner. Assumes responsibility for solving patient issues in a timely manner.
2. Possesses the technical ability to effectively perform pre and post op eye exams while showing a commitment to quality patient care. Committed to researching industry advancements and convincingly recommending new technology.
3. Aware of company and vision center goals and persists in spite of obstacles to achieve results. Leverages Best Practices to manage time and maximize productivity. Takes accountability for own actions.
4. Confidently answers patient questions with empathy and utilizes active listening skills. Receptive to constructive feedback, effectively communicates verbally and in writing works to build relationships with colleagues.
5. Flexible open minded team player capable of resolving conflicts. Participates and contributes positively during center meetings while inspiring and motivating team members. Volunteers to support other Vision Centers as needed. Frequently communicates with surgeon to maximize team results.
6. Anticipates and recognizes problems, determines causes before taking action and overcomes obstacles to achieve results. Generates alternative solutions to make decisions in a timely manner.
7. Performs other duties as deemed necessary by LCA- Vision.
Registered and licensed to practice Optometry in their specific state.
Board certified Optometrist with refractive surgery experience.
Salaried, full or part time as needed.
Requirements: See above
Other desired skills:
Education: Not Specified
Experience: 3-5 Years
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group