Exposing the LASIK Scam

One Surgeon at a Time
It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:59 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: LasikPlus sent me some mail!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:49 am 

What nice folks at LasikPlus. They sent me a brochure about LASIK. It says they can treat nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism. That's great, because I'm both nearsighted and have astigmatism after my first LASIK, so it's great to know that somebody can help me! It didn't say they can treat presbyopia, so that was a bit disappointing, because not only do I have myopia and astigmatism, I'm also presbyopic, too. That's weird because I had LASIK 5 1/2 years ago to be free from glasses and contact lenses. Now I wear both, contacts for distance, and reading glasses on the end of my nose, at the same time. But the weird thing about all these corrective lenses is that they don't fix the garbage that I see at night that was caused by LASIK. So I wonder if LasikPlus has some high tech laser that can fix that. Maybe I'll call them tomorrow and speak to one of those nice LASIK counselors on the phone and see what they can do for me. They're always so helpful and so knowledgeable.

"The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato

Post subject: So nice indeed
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:45 am 

I'm definately picking up on the sarcasm.
It's funny how they fail to tell you they can also creat all the things they supposed to treat.
It's mental torture hearing those ads,seeing those ads,just about every where and every day knowing all along it's a scam and a load of horse manure.
I STILL get broshures in the mail with Anand Ramachandrans picture on the front advertizing treating the very problems he induced and denied with me.
Those are some really nice folks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:24 pm 

LOL...

::sigh::